Your Fingerstyle Journey Begins Here
- Guitar of Choice - Learn about picking the right guitar for you.
- Posture - Maintaining proper posture when playing ensures accurate playing and longevity
- Finger Warm-up : It's important to warm up your hands before playing.
- Strumming -The Basics of Guitar Playing begin here with some fundamental strumming exercises.
- Chords - Now that you understand a bit about rhythm, it's time to make music using chords!
- Progressions - Become confident in transitioning in between different chord progressions.
- Scales - Becoming familiar with your scales will help create powerful melodies and build dexterity.
- Hammer-On and Pull-Offs | Your first technique that helps you create an interesting playstyle
©TheFingerstylist Copyright 2021. All rights reserved.
Sign up for our latest posts, reviews, and lessons on The Fingerstylist!